Signing up for the Scott Patriot Program is free and easy, and you can quickly see if you qualify.
Following are 10 ways your business, organization or community can qualify for participation to be a Scott Patriot. If you’re doing even one of these, you quality:
- Provide discounts or free items to military personnel or veterans, or VIP treatment programs, such as special parking, special tables or tickets
- Support the hiring of Veterans/retirees, military spouses, active duty, Reservists, or Guardsmen
- Provide services to members of the military and their families, such as counseling and support groups
- Volunteer time or allow employees to volunteer their time to military efforts/causes, or provide volunteer opportunities for members of the military
- Participate in organized events that support the military at Scott Air Force Base to include the Commercial Sponsorship Program, which supports Scott Air Force Base Morale, Welfare, and Recreation [MWR] Events
- Donations of items or money to programs that support the military at Scott Air Force Base, such as giving furniture and baby items to the Airmen’s Attic, hosting or supporting cookie drives for dorm residents, etc.
- Support Military Advocacy Programs, such as St. Louis Regional Alliance for the Troops, American Legion, VFWs, AUSA, Navy League, etc.
- Support education for military or veterans, such as tuition reimbursement
- Donations to organizations that support Scott Air Force Base, such as local Chambers of Commerce, H.E.R.O.E.S. Care, St. Louis Fisher House, USO, Scott Field Heritage Air Park, Leadership Council, etc.
- Other (you define)
Simply click on the link below, and it will take you to a short survey where you can check off what you’re currently doing to support our military families.